Monday, April 25, 2011

Funky Little Flower Looms


So I found this little box of looms in a thrift shop this weekend and am stumped on when they were made. They appear to be some sort of flower looms, but not like I’ve ever seen before. There’s not a single identifying mark or logo on any of them. The box says made for Carol Wright Gifts, but they’re not in the current catalog and I seem to remember that Carol Writght Gifts has been around for a loooong time.

They’re all square, about 2”, 3” and 4” respectively. The teeth slide in and in the photo the largest and smallest show the back side while the 3” one shows the side you’d be working on. The instruction sheet is in there, but again, no identifying info.

Anyone seen these before? Thanks


2 comments:

63susan said...

Hi the flower loom you have is called a magic loom. I have the same ones they belonged to my Mom but the instructions are missing would love to get a copy of the little booklet you have.

PatternsAlaCarte said...

I put the instructions up as an update for you. Hope you have fun with them and I'd love to see what you create!